Hi Everyone, hope you are having a great Friday! Today I’m going to show you an EASY DIY project anyone can do no matter your “crafting ability.” These are a wonderful addition to any house and who doesn’t need more, cute coasters! Right?
Here is what you are going to need:
- I bought these birch wood disks from Micheal’s for $1.99 each plus a 20% coupon.
- You can use scrap wood and any shape you prefer.
- You can choose one color or many colors.
- Foam Stipplers
- Place the stencil on the wood and hold firm.
- Place a small amount of paint in an open area of the stencil.
- Tip: It is best to use less paint, you can always add more. If you start with too much it is hard to recover.
- Dob the paint around making sure you don’t move the stencil.
- Remove the stencil and let dry.
- Apply a thin layer of Mod Podge to protect your painting.
- Repeat on the backside of the wood.
These are a great way to add a pop of color to the office or living room of a dog lover! They also make wonderful, inexpensive gifts for the dog lover in your life!
I would love to see your coaster creations! Feel free to share!