The Super Bowl is finally! There is more to The Super Bowl than just football. Humans look forward to parties, food, and these things called commercials. Well, I think I’m ready for the big game with my Broncos shirt, plenty of snacks, Browser Beer, and a couple of footballs to throw at the tv if needed!
So lets get the party started!
Once the game starts, check out my Facebook Page for more pictures and football fun! View Post
My favorite time of the month is when the mailman delivers my monthly Pet Gift Box to my door.
Pet Gift Box is a monthly box subscriptions for pets. They have boxes for both Dogs and Cats. Your box is created around your dog’s size. Each month’s box is a different theme which includes a mix of 4-6 toys, treats, and other products.
Here are their different subscription options:
- 1 month $28.99/month (free shipping)
- 3 months $23.99/month (free shipping)
- 6 months $20.99/month (free shipping)
- 12 months $18.99/month (free shipping)
My favorite part of the Pet Gift Box is that they charge monthly. Meaning you do not pay it all upfront.
If you want to give the Pet Gift Box a try, use the coupon code “Spencer” and get 25% off you first box.
Since it is October, this month’s theme is “Halloween.” Let’s take a look at what goodies have arrived this month.
Playful Pumpkin – $12.99 (MSRP)
- The Playful Pumpkin Jack O’Lantern is made from soft corduroy with a squeaker inside. This to has lasted for a week with me playing with it daily and hasn’t ripped yet.
- The head pops up and surprises your pup when they squeeze this creepy Halloween toy.
- These chewy, tasty pumpkin-flavored drops with a kiss of yogurt on each.
Halloween Boo-Dana – $5.99 (MSRP)
- A spooky bandana is perfect for dressing you pup up for a spine-chilling evening.
Spooktacular Cookies – $4.99 (MSRP)
- Includes a pumpkin and ghost shape cookies that taste like pumpkin pie.
The total value of this box is $43.95!!! That is a $25.00 savings!
Pet Gift Box is always a fun surprise every month with toys, treats, and other products I might not have tried. So what are you waiting for, get your Pet Gift Box today. Use the code “Spencer” and get 25% off your first box!
Today I’m joining the Thoughtless Thursday Blog Hop hosted by: Ruckus the Eskie, M.K.Clintion, and Love is being owned by a Husky
One of my favorite days of the month is when my Pet Gift Box arrives to my house! Today, I’m putting on my grass skirt and sharing with you the September Edition.
The September Pet Gift Box was Hawaiian themed entitled: Hawaiian Lu-Arf.
Hawaiian Bandana (approx. value $5.99)
Aloha Tiki Plush Toy (approx. value $9.99)
- Themes – you never know what theme the box is going to be making it a great surprise.
- Products – most of the products in the gift box I have either never heard of or would not have tried. The Pet Gift Box gives me the opportunity to try different products.
- Affordable – there are a couple of different plans to choose from starting at $18.99. The box I received retail value is $36.95 not including shipping and handling of all these products.
So what are you waiting for, click on this LINK and save 50% off your first monthly box.
Today I’m joining the Tasty Tuesday Blog Hop hosted by Kol’s Notes & Sugar the Golden Retriever
I just love when the mailman drops off my monthly Pet Gift Box. I just love that my box is personalized with my name on the outside of it.
This months theme was “Dog Days of Summer.”
Lifeguard Dog Toy
Below are two of my favorite items in this box.
And your dog will love this frozen treat.
Puppy Chillerz also comes in powder form as well. All you have to do is mix the powder and hot water together. Once all mixed add it to any silicone molds and freeze.
Don’t these look delicious???
Do you get any monthly box subscriptions?
I would love to hear which one.
If you would like to try Pet Gift Box click on this LINK and save 50% off your first monthly box.
Today I’m joining the Tasty Tuesday Blog Hop hosted by Kol’s Notes and Sugar the Golden Retriever
I’m excited to share with you the Pet Gift Box, July’s subscription. Each month Pet Gift Box has a theme and July’s theme was “Bark-B-Que.”
I decided to pull out the ol’ grill and present this box properly. I placed the meat on the grill and will let you know when they are done. In the mean time lets look at what else came in the box.
What’s a Bark-B-Que with out condiments.
These condiments are great to put on your dog’s food to add a little extra favor.
Just a little bit longer…..
They are finally ready!
Let me introduce you to the main course: BurgerBuddy, Sausage Rope Toy, or Hot Off The Grill Toy. The best part of all three of these toys, they all have amazingly loud squeakers!
Which one should I dive into first???
If you would love to subscribe to the Pet Gift Box, click this LINK and save $5 on your first box!
Today I’m following the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop hosted by BlogPaws.